About Me

My photo
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
(I don't use this blog often) I'm raising my awesome nephew and entertaining son. College wasn't my thing though I did attempt it a few times. And although my history has had it's ups and downs, I still keep growing and moving forward.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Benjamin Manry and the Curse of Blood Bones


After long deployments away from home; my mother normally brings home gifts from her travels. This time it was something to my nephew and I could share. She told me she had the opportunity to work with a unique individual named Owen Palmiotti. He wrote a book in which he was kind enough to give to us a copy. I could not have been more thrilled or honored. My nephew was sheer excited to see a skull and cross bones on the cover. Curses and pirates are right down his alley for reading material. The book is titled "Benjamin Manry and the Curse of Blood Bones". I understand the book will be the first of a series. I have read a few pages already and so far the story is great; so, I decided to pass on the good news. If you decide to pick up a copy; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment